At Beercan Boards, we know that everyone is unique and believe their board should reflect that. With our specialty laser-cut grip tape, we can make that happen.
- Pick out the Beercan board of your choice. Make sure that the board is the right fit for your needs.
- Decide upon a general idea of what you want.
- Email us! Find a silhouette image online that matches what you want and send it to us at email@example.com. State that you purchased a custom on the website and give us your invoice or order number. One of our team members will contact you, so make sure you watch your email!
Then the design process begins. Our team will work with you, listening to your ideas and working to make your dream a reality. Once you have approved the design, your board will be built and shipped to you within 1 business day.
General Custom Examples
- Zodiac Sign
*** WE CANNOT DO A CUSTOM DESIGN WITH A COPYRIGHTED IMAGE ***
Your custom board comes with the following features standard:
Bear Trucks - We use only the best trucks, for optimum manoeuvrability, safety and style.
Abec 9 Bearings - We use only the best bearings in the construction of our boards so that riders are confident in the safety and durability of their board.
Finger Grommet - Our unique finger grommet allow riders to enjoy and easy and comfortable method of transporting their board.
"Bottle Caps" - End caps made from recycled plastic, these nose guards protect you, the board and the planet.
Die Cut Grip Tape - Taking design to an efficient level, we cut custom designs out of our grip tape so that you don't have sacrifice safety for style.
Durable Powder Coat Finish - Because we always want our boards looking good.
This Assembled Set Includes
- Deck of your choice
- Bear Trucks
- Abec 9 Bearings
- Bearcan Boards Signature Wheels
- Die Cut Grip Tape
- Recycled Plastic "Bottle Cap" End Caps
- Rubber Finger Grip Grommets
- Rubber Vibration Pads
- "Made in America" Sticker
Used as designed and intended our boards are tested by riders in excess of 350 lbs.
Every Beercan Board is hand-made in the U.S.A out of recycled aluminum and plastics. These durable, customisable boards prove that style, comfort and Eco-friendly are the perfect combination for novice and expert riders.