The Root Beer deck is equipped with high quality trucks and our signature Beercan Boards wheels, which reduce the risk of wheel bite and give you a smooth and easy ride. Unlike its wooden ancestors, Root Beer's shape and aluminum construct make it easy to maneuver and nearly impossible to destroy! This model is perfect for younger kids as well as those who just want to take it easy.
- Cruising: The longer length of the Root Beer is angled more toward speed than cruising, so for the greater speed, you do sacrifice the ability to turn on a dime. However, with an open road, this baby will glide as if it were on the ice.
- Freeride: The symmetrical shape is good for worry-free switching. The drop deck offers good stability and helps start mid to high-speed sliding.
- Downhill: The long shape and slender body of the Root Beer is built for speed in mind. The symmetrical shape is good for worry-free switching. The drop deck offers good stability and helps start mid to high-speed sliding.
- Trucks - We use only the best trucks (Paris, Bear, Caliber, Gullwing), for optimum maneuverability, safety, and style.
- Abec 9 Bearings - We use only the best bearings in the construction of our boards so that riders are confident in the safety and durability of their board.
- Finger Grommet - Our unique finger grommet allow riders to enjoy an easy and comfortable method of transporting their board.
- "Bottle Caps" - End caps made from recycled plastic, these nose guards protect you, the board and the planet.
- Die Cut Grip Tape - Taking design to an efficient level, we cut custom designs out of our grip tape so that you don't have sacrifice safety for style.
- Durable Powder Coat Finish - Because we always want our boards looking good.
This Assembled Set Includes
- 38" Root Beer Deck
- Paris, Bear, Caliber or Gullwing Trucks
- Abec 9 Bearings
- Beercan Board Signature Wheels
- Die Cut Grip Tape
- Recycled Plastic "Bottle Cap" End Caps
- Rubber Finger Grip Grommets
- Rubber Vibration Pads
- "Made in America" Sticker
|WIDTH||8" AT ITS WIDEST POINT|
|TRUCK MOUNT||STANDARD, TOP MOUNT|
Used as designed and intended our boards are tested by riders in excess of 350 lbs. Every Beercan Board is hand-made in the U.S.A out of recycled aluminum and plastics.