The Root Beer deck is equipped with Bear trucks and our signature Beercan Boards wheels, which reduce the risk of wheel bite and give you a smooth and easy ride. Unlike its wooden ancestors, Root Beer's shape and aluminum construct make it easy to maneuver and nearly impossible to destroy! This model is perfect for younger kids as well as those who just want to take it easy.
- Cruising: The longer length of the Root Beer is angled more toward speed than cruising, so for the greater speed, you do sacrifice the ability to turn on a dime. However, with an open road, this baby will glide as if it were on the ice.
- Freeride: The symmetrical shape is good for worry-free switching. The drop deck offers good stability and helps start mid to high-speed sliding.
- Downhill: The long shape and slender body of the Root Beer is built for speed in mind. The symmetrical shape is good for worry-free switching. The drop deck offers good stability and helps start mid to high-speed sliding.
- Trucks - We use only the best trucks (Bear, Caliber, Gullwing), for optimum maneuverability, safety, and style.
- Abec 9 Bearings - We use only the best bearings in the construction of our boards so that riders are confident in the safety and durability of their board.
- Finger Grommet - Our unique finger grommet allow riders to enjoy an easy and comfortable method of transporting their board.
- "Bottle Caps" - End caps made from recycled plastic, these nose guards protect you, the board and the planet.
- Die Cut Grip Tape - Taking design to an efficient level, we cut custom designs out of our grip tape so that you don't have sacrifice safety for style.
- Durable Powder Coat Finish - Because we always want our boards looking good.
This Assembled Set Includes
- 38" Root Beer Deck
- Bear, Caliber or Gullwing Trucks
- Abec 9 Bearings
- Beercan Board Signature Wheels
- Die Cut Grip Tape
- Recycled Plastic "Bottle Cap" End Caps
- Rubber Finger Grip Grommets
- Rubber Vibration Pads
- "Made in America" Sticker
|WIDTH||8" AT ITS WIDEST POINT|
|TRUCK MOUNT||STANDARD, TOP MOUNT|
Custom design grip tape is an optional extra ($20.00) that is available for all Beercan Boards completes and decks.
Decide upon a general idea of what you want. After purchase find a silhouette image online that matches what you want and send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. State that you purchased a custom on the website and give us your invoice or order number. One of our team members will contact you, so make sure you watch your email!
Then the design process begins. Our team will work with you, listening to your ideas and working to make your dream a reality. Once you have approved the design, your board will be built and shipped to you within 1 business day.
*** WE CANNOT DO A CUSTOM DESIGN WITH A COPYRIGHTED IMAGE ***
Beercan Boards uses United States Postal Service & UPS to deliver its products and customer orders worldwide. Please ensure your shipping address is correct as we are unable to redirect orders once they are on their way to you. Your orders leave our warehouse in 2-3 business day after receiving your order. Dispatch of custom built boards may take up to 4 business days.
Please note the customer will be responsible for any taxes or duties your country charges on imported goods.
USA: 4-7 days, $9.95
Canada: 4-7 days, $19.95
Europe: 1-2 weeks, $34.95
Rest of the World: 1-2 weeks, $74.95