Our second biggest board, the Kegger deck is equipped with Bear trucks and our signature Beercan Boards wheels, which reduce the risk of wheel bite and give you a smooth and easy ride. The long, broad body is best for those who want power and speed. These boards stand out from our other Beercan Boards thanks to their signature double kicks, which help with navigating, tricks and freestyling. Unlike its wooden ancestors, the Kegger's shape and aluminum construct make it easy to maneuver and nearly impossible to destroy!
- These hybrid decks are built for Freestyle. Minimal lateral and torsional flex when compared to a wooden deck. The addition of the platform drop adds stability at all speeds due to the lower center of gravity, and easier pushing.
- Cruising: The deck is great for pushing around parking lots, and the kicks help with navigating a crowded sidewalk, or when it's time to hop a curb.
- Freeride: The platform drop on the deck helps hold your feet in position on stand-up slides, and twisty runs.
- Downhill: This stiff deck is ready to take on the hills, and the longer deck really boosts the speed.
- Bear Trucks - We use only the best trucks, for optimum maneuverability, safety, and style.
- Abec 9 Bearings - We use only the best bearings in the construction of our boards so that riders are confident in the safety and durability of their board.
- Finger Grommet - Our unique finger grommet allow riders to enjoy an easy and comfortable method of transporting their board.
- "Bottle Caps" - End caps made from recycled plastic, these nose guards protect you, the board and the planet.
- Die Cut Grip Tape - Taking design to an efficient level, we cut custom designs out of our grip tape so that you don't have sacrifice safety for style.
- Durable Powder Coat Finish - Because we always want our boards looking good.
This Assembled Set Includes
- 40" Kegger DTP Deck
- Bear Trucks
- Abec 9 Bearings
- Beercan Board Signature Wheels
- Die Cut Grip Tape
- Recycled Plastic "Bottle Cap" End Caps
- Rubber Finger Grip Grommets
- Rubber Vibration Pads
- "Made in America" Sticker
|WIDTH||10.5" AT ITS WIDEST POINT|
|TRUCK MOUNT||DROP-THROUGH TRUCKS|
Custom design grip tape is an optional extra ($20.00) that is available for all Beercan Boards completes and decks.
Decide upon a general idea of what you want. After purchase find a silhouette image online that matches what you want and send it to us at email@example.com. State that you purchased a custom on the website and give us your invoice or order number. One of our team members will contact you, so make sure you watch your email!
Then the design process begins. Our team will work with you, listening to your ideas and working to make your dream a reality. Once you have approved the design, your board will be built and shipped to you within 1 business day.
*** WE CANNOT DO A CUSTOM DESIGN WITH A COPYRIGHTED IMAGE ***
Beercan Boards uses United States Postal Service to deliver its products and customer orders worldwide. Please ensure your shipping address is correct as we are unable to redirect orders once they are on their way to you. Your orders leave our warehouse within 1 business day after receiving your order. Dispatch of custom built boards may take up to 3 business days.
Please note the customer will be responsible for any taxes or duties your country charges on imported goods.
North America: 3-7 days, $20.00
Rest of the World 4-10 days, $35.00
Free shipping available for all orders over $100.00 to following countries: USA.