The Pin Tail is our latest and most economical board. With its low price and a great list of features, it is ideal for beginners, or just for easy cruising. Pin Tail features a classic surf-inspired design with a wide base and pointed nose and tail. The slim pintail shape gives a streamlined ride. The recycled aluminum construction gives the board optimum flexibility while remaining almost impossible to destroy.
- Cruising: This board is ideal for cruising and directional riding, as its pointed nose and tail allow for sharp turns, which helps navigate smoothly in parking lots and sidewalks.
- Carving: Carving is made easy with a Pin Tail because of its wide base and pointed nose and tail.
- Freestyle: The pointed shape and generous platform allow freestyling are ideal for freestyling.
- Freeride: This board is designed for freeriding and directional riding.
- Beginner: Whether you are buying for a kid or for yourself, this classic board is hands down one of the best starter boards. It isn't designed for speed, but rather maneuverability and stability.
Finger Grommet - Our unique finger grommet allow riders to enjoy an easy and comfortable method of transporting their board.
- "Bottle Caps" - End caps made from recycled plastic, these nose guards protect you, the board and the planet.
- Die Cut Grip Tape - Taking design to an efficient level, we cut custom designs out of our grip tape so that you don't have sacrifice safety for style.
- Durable Powder Coat Finish - Because we always want our boards looking good.
|WIDTH||8" AT ITS WIDEST POINT|
|TRUCK MOUNT||STANDARD; TOP MOUNT|
Used as designed and intended our boards are tested by riders in excess of 350 lbs. Every Beercan Board is hand-made in the U.S.A out of recycled aluminum and plastics.