- Cruising: The deck is perfect for pushing around parking lots, and navigating a crowded sidewalk. The platform drop also allows for easier pushing.
- Freeride: The symmetrical shape is good for worry-free switching. The drop deck offers good stability and helps start low to mid speed sliding.
Finger Grommet - Our unique finger grommet allow riders to enjoy an easy and comfortable method of transporting their board.
- "Bottle Caps" - End caps made from recycled plastic, these nose guards protect you, the board and the planet.
- Die Cut Grip Tape - Taking design to an efficient level, we cut custom designs out of our grip tape so that you don't have sacrifice safety for style.
- Durable Powder Coat Finish - Because we always want our boards looking good.
|WIDTH||10.5" AT ITS WIDEST POINT|
|TRUCK MOUNT||STANDARD; TOP MOUNT|
Used as designed and intended our boards are tested by riders in excess of 350 lbs. Every Beercan Board is hand-made in the U.S.A out of recycled aluminum and plastics.