The Pin Tail is our latest and most economical board. With its low price and a great list of features, it is ideal for beginners, or just for easy cruising. Pin Tail features a classic surf-inspired design with a wide base and pointed nose and tail. The slim pintail shape gives a streamlined ride with high quality trucks holding signature Beercan Boards wheels for improved maneuverability and comfort. The recycled aluminum construction gives the board optimum flexibility while remaining almost impossible to destroy.
- Cruising: This board is ideal for cruising and directional riding, as its pointed nose and tail allow for sharp turns, which helps navigate smoothly in parking lots and sidewalks.
- Carving: Carving is made easy with a Pin Tail because of its wide base and pointed nose and tail.
- Freestyle: The pointed shape and generous platform allow freestyling are ideal for freestyling.
- Freeride: This board is designed for freeriding and directional riding.
- Beginner: Whether you are buying for a kid or for yourself, this classic board is hands down one of the best starter boards. It isn't designed for speed, but rather maneuverability and stability.
- Trucks - We use only the best trucks (Paris, Bear, Caliber, Gullwing), for optimum maneuverability, safety, and style.
- Abec 9 Bearings - We use only the best bearings in the construction of our boards so that riders are confident in the safety and durability of their board.
- Finger Grommet - Our unique finger grommet allow riders to enjoy an easy and comfortable method of transporting their board.
- "Bottle Caps" - End caps made from recycled plastic, these nose guards protect you, the board and the planet.
- Die Cut Grip Tape - Taking design to an efficient level, we cut custom designs out of our grip tape so that you don't have sacrifice safety for style.
- Durable Powder Coat Finish - Because we always want our boards looking good.
This Assembled Set Includes
- 30" Pin Tail Deck
- Paris, Bear, Caliber or Gullwing Trucks
- Abec 9 Bearings
- Beercan Board Signature Wheels
- Die Cut Grip Tape
- Recycled Plastic "Bottle Cap" End Caps
- Rubber Finger Grip Grommets
- Rubber Vibration Pads
- "Made in America" Sticker
|WIDTH||8" AT ITS WIDEST POINT|
|TRUCK MOUNT||STANDARD; TOP MOUNT|
Used as designed and intended our boards are tested by riders in excess of 350 lbs. Every Beercan Board is hand-made in the U.S.A out of recycled aluminum and plastics.