32" Ginger Ale Deck
This is the small sized drop deck cut out you have been looking for! Ginger Ale boards are great all-purpose decks. Minimal lateral flex, and minimal torsional flex when compared to a wooden deck. Unlike its wooden ancestors, Ginger Ale's shape and aluminum construct make it easy to manoeuvre and nearly impossible to destroy! This model is perfect for younger kids as well as those who just want to take it easy.
- Cruising: The deck is perfect for pushing around parking lots and navigating a crowded sidewalk. The platform drop also allows for easier pushing.
- Freeride: The symmetrical shape is good for worry-free switching. The Drop Deck offers good stability and helps start low to mid speed sliding.
- Beginner: You cannot go wrong with this deck for up and comers. Its metal construction will be taking all the abuse they can dish out long after a wooden board would have fallen apart. The platform drop also lowers the center of gravity improving stability and making the board easier to push around.
Finger Grommet - Our unique finger grommet allow riders to enjoy an easy and comfortable method of transporting their board.
- "Bottle Caps" - End caps made from recycled plastic, these nose guards protect you, the board and the planet.
- Die Cut Grip Tape - Taking design to an efficient level, we cut custom designs out of our grip tape so that you don't have sacrifice safety for style.
- Durable Powder Coat Finish - Because we always want our boards looking good.
|WIDTH||8" AT ITS WIDEST POINT|
|TRUCK MOUNT||STANDARD; TOP MOUNT|
Used as designed and intended our boards are tested by riders in excess of 350 lbs. Every Beercan Board is hand-made in the U.S.A out of recycled aluminum and plastics.
Custom design grip tape is an optional extra ($20.00) that is available for all Beercan Boards completes and decks.
Decide upon a general idea of what you want. After purchase find a silhouette image online that matches what you want and send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. State that you purchased a custom on the website and give us your invoice or order number. One of our team members will contact you, so make sure you watch your email!
Then the design process begins. Our team will work with you, listening to your ideas and working to make your dream a reality. Once you have approved the design, your board will be built and shipped to you within 1 business day.
*** WE CANNOT DO A CUSTOM DESIGN WITH A COPYRIGHTED IMAGE ***
Beercan Boards uses United States Postal Service to deliver its products and customer orders worldwide. Please ensure your shipping address is correct as we are unable to redirect orders once they are on their way to you. Your orders leave our warehouse within 1 business day after receiving your order. Dispatch of custom built boards may take up to 3 business days.
Please note the customer will be responsible for any taxes or duties your country charges on imported goods.
Canada: 3-7 days, $10.00
Rest of the World 4-10 days, $35.00
Free shipping available for all U.S. orders and orders over $200 to Canada.