This is the small sized drop deck cut out you have been looking for! Ginger Ale boards are great all-purpose decks. Minimal lateral flex, and minimal torsional flex when compared to a wooden deck. The deck is equipped with high quality trucks and our signature Beercan Boards wheels, which reduce the risk of wheel bite and give you a smooth and easy ride. Unlike its wooden ancestors, Ginger Ale's shape and aluminum construct make it easy to maneuver and nearly impossible to destroy! This model is perfect for younger kids as well as those who just want to take it easy.
- Cruising: The deck is perfect for pushing around parking lots and navigating a crowded sidewalk. The platform drop also allows for easier pushing.
- Freeride: The symmetrical shape is good for worry-free switching. The Drop Deck offers good stability and helps start low to mid speed sliding.
- Beginner: You cannot go wrong with this deck for up and comers. Its metal construction will be taking all the abuse they can dish out long after a wooden board would have fallen apart. The platform drop also lowers the center of gravity improving stability and making the board easier to push around.
- Trucks - We use only the best trucks (Paris, Bear, Caliber, Gullwing), for optimum maneuverability, safety, and style.
- Abec 9 Bearings - We use only the best bearings in the construction of our boards so that riders are confident in the safety and durability of their board.
- Finger Grommet - Our unique finger grommet allow riders to enjoy an easy and comfortable method of transporting their board.
- "Bottle Caps" - End caps made from recycled plastic, these nose guards protect you, the board and the planet.
- Die Cut Grip Tape - Taking design to an efficient level, we cut custom designs out of our grip tape so that you don't have sacrifice safety for style.
- Durable Powder Coat Finish - Because we always want our boards looking good.
This Assembled Set Includes
- 32" Ginger Ale Deck
- Paris, Bear, Caliber or Gullwing Trucks
- Abec 9 Bearings
- Beercan Board Signature Wheels
- Die Cut Grip Tape
- Recycled Plastic "Bottle Cap" End Caps
- Rubber Finger Grip Grommets
- Rubber Vibration Pads
- "Made in America" Sticker
|8" AT ITS WIDEST POINT
|STANDARD; TOP MOUNT
Used as designed and intended our boards are tested by riders in excess of 350 lbs. Every Beercan Board is hand-made in the U.S.A out of recycled aluminum and plastics.