The Oat Soda deck is equipped with high quality trucks and our signature Beercan Boards wheels, which reduce the risk of wheel bite and give you a smooth and easy ride. Unlike its wooden ancestors, the Oat Soda's shape and aluminum construct make it easy to maneuver and nearly impossible to destroy!
- Cruising: The deck is great for pushing around parking lots, and the kicks help with navigating a crowded sidewalk, or when it's time to hop a curb.
- Freeride: The platform drop on the deck helps hold your feet in position on stand-up slides, and twisty runs.
- Downhill: This stiff deck is ready to take on the hills.
- Beginner: You cannot go wrong with this deck for longboarding up and comers. Its metal construction will be taking all the abuse they can dish out long after a wooden board would have fallen apart. The platform Drop also lowers the center of gravity improving stability and making the board easier to push around.
- Trucks - We use only the best trucks (Paris, Bear, Seismic), for optimum maneuverability, safety, and style.
- Abec 9 Bearings - We use only the best bearings in the construction of our boards so that riders are confident in the safety and durability of their board.
- Finger Grommet - Our unique finger grommet allow riders to enjoy an easy and comfortable method of transporting their board.
- "Bottle Caps" - End caps made from recycled plastic, these nose guards protect you, the board and the planet.
- Die Cut Grip Tape - Taking design to an efficient level, we cut custom designs out of our grip tape so that you don't have sacrifice safety for style.
- Durable Powder Coat Finish - Because we always want our boards looking good.
This Assembled Set Includes
- 35" Oat Soda DTP Deck
- Paris, Bear or Seismic Trucks
- Abec 9 Bearings
- Beercan Boards Signature Wheels
- Die Cut Grip Tape
- Recycled Plastic "Bottle Cap" End Caps
- Rubber Finger Grip Grommets
- Rubber Vibration Pads
- "Made in America" Sticker
|WIDTH||10.5" AT ITS WIDEST POINT|
|TRUCK MOUNT||DROP-THROUGH TRUCKS|
Used as designed and intended our boards are tested by riders in excess of 350 lbs. Every Beercan Board is hand-made in the U.S.A out of recycled aluminum and plastics.