Like its big brother, this Kegger Lite deck is equipped with high quality trucks and our signature Beercan Boards wheels, which reduce the risk of wheel bite and give you a smooth and easy ride. The slender body is better for those who want all the power of a Kegger without all the bulk. These boards stand out from our other Beercan Boards thanks to their signature double kicks, which help with navigating, tricks and freestyling. Unlike its wooden ancestors, the Kegger Lite's shape and aluminum construct make it easy to maneuver and nearly impossible to destroy!
- Cruising: The deck is great for pushing around parking lots, and the kicks help with navigating a crowded sidewalk, or when it's time to hop a curb.
- Freeride: The platform drop on the deck helps hold your feet in position on stand-up slides, and twisty runs.
- Downhill: This stiff deck is ready to take on the hills, and the longer deck really boosts the speed.
- Trucks - We use only the best trucks (Paris, Bear, Caliber, Gullwing), for optimum maneuverability, safety, and style.
- Abec 9 Bearings - We use only the best bearings in the construction of our boards so that riders are confident in the safety and durability of their board.
- Finger Grommet - Our unique finger grommet allow riders to enjoy an easy and comfortable method of transporting their board.
- "Bottle Caps" - End caps made from recycled plastic, these nose guards protect you, the board and the planet.
- Die Cut Grip Tape - Taking design to an efficient level, we cut custom designs out of our grip tape so that you don't have sacrifice safety for style.
- Durable Powder Coat Finish - Because we always want our boards looking good.
This Assembled Set Includes
- 37" Kegger Lite DT Deck
- Paris, Bear, Caliber or Gullwing Trucks
- Abec 9 Bearings
- Beercan Board Signature Wheels
- Die Cut Grip Tape
- Recycled Plastic "Bottle Cap" End Caps
- Rubber Finger Grip Grommets
- Rubber Vibration Pads
- "Made in America" Sticker
|WIDTH||8" AT ITS WIDEST POINT|
|TRUCK MOUNT||DROP-THROUGH TRUCKS|
Used as designed and intended our boards are tested by riders in excess of 350 lbs. Every Beercan Board is hand-made in the U.S.A out of recycled aluminum and plastics.