The Hoke deck is equipped with high quality trucks and our signature Beercan Boards wheels, which reduce the risk of wheel bite and give you a smooth and easy ride. Unlike its wooden ancestors, the Hoke's shape and aluminum construct make it easy to maneuver and nearly impossible to destroy!
- Cruising: The longer length of the Hoke is angled more toward speed than cruising, so for the greater speed, you do sacrifice the ability to turn on a dime. However, with an open road, this baby will glide as if it were on the ice.
- Freeride: The symmetrical shape is good for worry-free switching. The drop-through trucks offer good stability and help start mid to high-speed sliding.
- Downhill: The long shape and slender body of the Hoke is built for speed in mind. The symmetrical shape is good for worry-free switching. The drop-through trucks offer good stability and help start mid to high-speed sliding.
- Trucks - We use only the best trucks (Paris, Bear, Caliber, Gullwing), for optimum maneuverability, safety, and style.
- Abec 9 Bearings - We use only the best bearings in the construction of our boards so that riders are confident in the safety and durability of their board.
- Finger Grommet - Our unique finger grommet allow riders to enjoy an easy and comfortable method of transporting their board.
- "Bottle Caps" - End caps made from recycled plastic, these nose guards protect you, the board and the planet.
- Die Cut Grip Tape - Taking design to an efficient level, we cut custom designs out of our grip tape so that you don't have sacrifice safety for style.
- Durable Powder Coat Finish - Because we always want our boards looking good.
This Assembled Set Includes
- 38" Hoke DT Deck
- Paris, Bear, Caliber or Gullwing Trucks
- Abec 9 Bearings
- Beercan Board Signature Wheels
- Die Cut Grip Tape
- Recycled Plastic "Bottle Cap" End Caps
- Rubber Finger Grip Grommets
- Rubber Vibration Pads
- "Made in America" Sticker
|WIDTH||8" AT ITS WIDEST POINT|
|TRUCK MOUNT||DROP-THROUGH TRUCKS|
|REAR KICK TALE||5"|
Used as designed and intended our boards are tested by riders in excess of 350 lbs. Every Beercan Board is hand-made in the U.S.A out of recycled aluminum and plastics.