Unlike its wooden ancestors, Root Beer's shape and aluminum construct make it easy to manoeuvre and nearly impossible to destroy! This model is perfect for younger kids as well as those who just want to take it easy.
- Cruising: The longer length of the Root Beer is angled more toward speed than cruising, so for the greater speed, you do sacrifice the ability to turn on a dime. However, with an open road, this baby will glide as if it were on the ice.
- Freeride: The symmetrical shape is good for worry-free switching. The drop deck offers good stability and helps start mid to high-speed sliding.
- Downhill: The long shape and slender body of the Root Beer is built for speed in mind. The symmetrical shape is good for worry-free switching. The drop deck offers good stability and helps start mid to high-speed sliding.
Finger Grommet - Our unique finger grommet allow riders to enjoy an easy and comfortable method of transporting their board.
- "Bottle Caps" - End caps made from recycled plastic, these nose guards protect you, the board and the planet.
- Die Cut Grip Tape - Taking design to an efficient level, we cut custom designs out of our grip tape so that you don't have sacrifice safety for style.
- Durable Powder Coat Finish - Because we always want our boards looking good.
|WIDTH||8" AT ITS WIDEST POINT|
|TRUCK MOUNT||STANDARD, TOP MOUNT|