Like its little brother, this Oat Soda deck is equipped with high quality trucks and our signature Beercan Boards wheels, which reduce the risk of wheel bite and give you a smooth and easy ride. However, increasing the length from 35" to 42" makes this big brother built for speed. The long, slender body cuts down air resistance, earning its spot as not only our longest board but our fastest as well. Unlike its wooden ancestors, the Oat Soda's shape and aluminum construct make it easy to maneuver and nearly impossible to destroy!
- Cruising: The deck is great for pushing around parking lots, although you sacrifice the sharp turns for the increased speed.
- Freeride: The platform drop on the deck helps hold your feet in position on stand-up slides, and twisty runs.
- Downhill: This stiff deck is ready to take on the hills, and the longer deck really boosts the speed.
- Trucks - We use only the best trucks (Paris, Bear, Seismic), for optimum maneuverability, safety, and style.
- Abec 9 Bearings - We use only the best bearings in the construction of our boards so that riders are confident in the safety and durability of their board.
- Finger Grommet - Our unique finger grommet allow riders to enjoy an easy and comfortable method of transporting their board.
- "Bottle Caps" - End caps made from recycled plastic, these nose guards protect you, the board and the planet.
- Die Cut Grip Tape - Taking design to an efficient level, we cut custom designs out of our grip tape so that you don't have sacrifice safety for style.
- Durable Powder Coat Finish - Because we always want our boards looking good.
This Assembled Set Includes
- 42" Oat Soda DTP Deck
- Paris, Bear or Seismic Trucks
- Abec 9 Bearings
- Beercan Board Signature Wheels
- Die Cut Grip Tape
- Recycled Plastic "Bottle Cap" End Caps
- Rubber Finger Grip Grommets
- Rubber Vibration Pads
- "Made in America" Sticker
|WIDTH||10.5" AT ITS WIDEST POINT|
|TRUCK MOUNT||DROP-THROUGH TRUCKS|